Friday, February 01, 2008

Red Terrorizer T-Shirt?


Question: Hey I have a shirt that was printed by you guys that I wanted to know when it came out. It is a red terrorizer longsleeve and here are direct links to pictures of it. Thank you for the time.


Answer: yeah this shirt is rare, dating from 1989, around the release of the Terrorizer album "World downfall".I think about 100 were made as Red, just to be different from the regular black shirts which were the norm at the time- its never been reprinted by us.The red Terrorizer shirt was famously worn onstage by Jesse Pintado in the NAPALM DEATH live at Salisbury DVD video from 1990.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello - the red Terrorizer long-sleeve shirt was indeed re-manufactured by the Earache US office in the spring/summer of 2004. I worked for the company who printed the shirts at the time. The back of the shirt has a quote from one of the songs to distinguish it from the original version. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I had a YELLOW Terrorizer shirt which i got at the same time as a red one. Now that's gotta be rare.

Anonymous said...

The one jesse was wearing during the live corruption show had just world downfall written down the sleeves in blue.

Unknown said...

i have one just like yours,but is it true that shirts was never reprinted by earache?wow,that awesome..

Anonymous said...

I had the original and I had it signed by Jesse, David Vincent and Pete Sandoval.

I did have plans to have it framed, but that idea went out the window when my mum threw all my old stuff out when she went on one of her cleaning purges. I wouldn't mind but it was in the attic, out of the way, and I only lived around the corner and could have come got it!